2009年7月22日星期三

a letter to zixin

since the 1st day i meet u,i do decided to treat u true hearted,good and well.

i do care about ur feelings and i care about ur happiness

when i saw u wrote the words:i will never trust what u say again.

thats so hurt.

mean u never treat ours friendship seriously

with others words,our friendship just collapse easily

how stupid i am?

try to be good with people

but end up,no one appreciate and i am the one get hurt

what for?

i really think that i am stupid and idoit in some point

well

i really should learn my lesson

4 条评论:

匿名 说...

1st, apologize to you(sorry) ...
last time we chat on msn, I'd say 'I would not believe u all saying already' << that time I'm in bad mood coz u,eric&aixin say a lot of word to me that I thought playing by u all!!!!

2nd,thank you you treat me a good~
3rd,our friendship isn't broke.
4th,Hope you don't mind what am I saying....I think you have to change your mettle because all ppl can't accept ur bad mettle lo.....
If you can change ur character,u'll get more friends around you...XD

Above is remind you ~
Don't always be up against escape!!!
I'm seriously look on our friendship;pa attention to friendliness.....Don't whatever depend on me not serious in friendship, ok !!!

没有翅膀的影子 说...

i am glad that we are still friend^^
thanks
i will^^

匿名 说...

We still friend la....
abo u don wan be?
whatever u !!!

没有翅膀的影子 说...

haha,relax relax^^
sorry sorry